Frequently Asked Questions

Lynch & Van Dyke receives many questions from people who have been injured in accidents. Below you'll find several of our most frequently asked questions and answers.


I've been injured—now what?
Go see your doctor, first. Your injuries should be taken care of before you even consider making a claim against someone for causing them. Keep any information from this appointment—good records of your injury and your treatments are vital for your case, if you decide to pursue that course of action. Then call us and we can schedule your free consultation.

How long can I wait before I file a claim for my personal injury?
You really should seek help with your claim immediately. However, depending on the state you're in, most cases must be filed within six years of the accident.

I was in an accident without insurance. Can you help me?

We would need to assess your case; in our assessment, we might decide that the vehicle you were driving was at fault, or perhaps the road conditions were hazardous. We would also need to assess all of the claims against you as the alleged negligent driver.


A giant commercial truck/semi hit me, and myself, my children, or other people in my car were injured.  What can I do?
Large trucking companies have teams of lawyers at the ready to help them get out of paying you for the damage their driver caused you. You need to call us to help you get what you deserve from the company for your injuries, pain and suffering, the damage to your vehicle, and for any other injuries of the people riding in your car with you.


Contact us at Lynch & Van Dyke in
Lewiston, Maine, to learn more about our criminal and civil law attorneys.

Contact Us Today Contact Us Today


207-786-6643 FAX

or Toll Free


261 Ash Street

Lewiston, Maine 04240-6315

We Fight to Make it right.
How Can We Help?

Enter the code shown above in the box below